Showing all 6 results
Filter by price
- Saves time and energy
- Easy to hold and use with a handle and rocking motion
- Can be used for garlic, onion, ginger and more
- High-quality material: Made of stainless steel and food-grade silicone. Safe to use and rust-resistant
- Easy to clean- garlic collects on the surface of the garlic crusher, making it easy to clean right off
Premium Material: SUS 304 food grade stainless steel, No rusting, durable and safe.
Egg shell opener : Streamlined handle, comfortable and labor-saving. Two cones of cones into the eggshell, Can separate the perfect eggshell.
Raw egg opener tool holder : Stable to support egg, not easy to fall down, and does not produce broken eggshells. Quickly open eggs not dirty hands.
Package: 1 x egg accessories
Quail egg & Poached egg opener : Perfect for All Size Eggs, also used on raw, hard boiled egg, or raw eggs for baking & egg cooker.
- Flexible stainless steel blade for intricate cuts and inspired garnishing
- Provides strong, durable and has a super sharp blade
- Knife is ideal for potatoes, zucchini, cucumbers and carrots
- Hover Cover Magnetic Microwave Splatter Guard- 4 Microwave Safe Polymer Encased Magnets
- Attaches To Roof Of Microwave When Not In Use
- Cook Food Quickly Without The Mess!
- Built-In Steam Vents Helps Heat Food Evenly
- Top Rack Dishwasher-Safe, Food Safe, & BPA Free
You know what it’s like – after a superb pancake breakfast, the kitchen looks like a war zone! There are sticky batter splatters and flour spills all over the place along with whisks on the kitchen counter, and then you need to spend all afternoon cleaning. However, with a practical pancake mixer and dispenser, you can avoid all that sticky mess. And since our smart dispenser comes with a built-in whisk, you can measure, mix and portion out the pancake batter all in the same kitchen utensil!
The cup holds 900 ml and is graduated on the side so you can easily measure the flour, milk and other ingredients. Once you have filled the cup with the ingredients, you put the lid in place and then turn the handle to mix up the batter. Once everything is mixed, you press the handle to portion out the batter into the griddle without any mess or trouble. The batter dispenser is of course good for waffles and muffin batter as well, and it is a piece of cake to fill the muffin tins with the exactly correct amount of batter!