An angry sigh from the one in bed next to you, closely followed by an irritated elbow in the ribs. After just four shoves, you shake your head and wonder who is bothering you in the middle of your beauty sleep. But before you equip your spouse with ear defenders, why not try to get to the bottom of the problem: your snoring? That you can do with Snooor, which is a smart anti-snore device! Snooor accustoms your body to sleeping in positions other than those that cause you to saw logs every night, so both you (and your bedmate) can sleep better!
Attach Snooor to your forehead or sternum with the included attaching cushions, and then just go to sleep. The sensor in the device detects when you are lying in the classic snoring position, namely, “exhausted and stretched out on your back”, for an extended time, and then it vibrates to get you to change sleeping position. During the first few nights, you will probably wake up, but then your body gets accustomed to the fact that those vibrations simply mean that it is time to turn over on your side, and you can comfortably continue sleeping. Since your body is rather intelligent, Snooor serves as an aid against snoring, which can teach you to sleep in positions that minimise the risk of snoring.
Teach your body to keep you from snoring with the help of the anti snoring device – so that both you and your bedmate can sleep in peace and quiet!
Details about your Anti Snoring Device Snooor
- Stop snoring and improve your (and your spouse’s!) sleep with a smart anti snoring device!
- The sensor detects when have been sleeping on your back for an extended period and it begins to vibrate
- After a while, your body becomes accustomed and automatically adjusts your sleeping position before you begin to snore.
- Snooor attaches to the forehead or to the breastbone with the included adhesive cushions.
- The sensor starts 20 minutes after you have pressed the button in order to give you time to sleep, and it turns off automatically after eight hours (can also turn off using the on/off button)
- Attaches to the skin with the included adhesive cushions
- The adhesive cushions are intended for single-use
- Runs on a replaceable CR2032 button-cell battery (included)
- Measures: 4 x 4 x 0.7 cm
- Weight: 10 grams
- Material: plastic (sensor), hypoallergenic silicone (adhesive cushions)
- Please note that it can take up to 10 days before you notice any results – continue using Snooor to improve your sleep habits! During the first few night, you may waken from vibrations emitted from Snooor, but your body will soon become accustomed and will adjust your sleeping position without you being aware of it
- Recommended for adults that snore only when they are sleeping on their backs. Snooor is not intended for use against sleep apnoea, asthma or other breathing difficulties that cause snoring.
- The package contains:
- Snooor sensor with battery
- 32 adhesive cushions
- Instruction manual (English, German)