Premium Facial Cleansing System
Give yourself a spa-like facial treatment, whenever and wherever you want with the Glowspin, the facial cleansing brush from Vanity Planet. Glowspin gently cleanses and exfoliates to remove impurities and restore your skin’s natural glow. With three unique brush heads and two speed settings to choose from, you can customize your skincare to your preferences and needs.
Glowspin is our premium facial brush designed to give you skin so healthy it glows!. Caring for the Vanity Planet Glowspin Facial Cleansing Brush: Rinse your brush head thoroughly after each use. If it is discolored from makeup or debris, clean with warm, soapy water and allow to dry. Clean the base and handle once a week with a slightly damp cloth.
The Vanity Planet Glowspin is a two-speed spin brush that gently cleanses and exfoliates your complexion to help reveal your skin’s natural glow. With three attachable brush heads—Daily Cleansing Facial Brush, Exfoliating Facial Brush, and Silicone Facial Brush—this skincare wonder takes care of all your needs, keeping your face clean and healthy. Plus, it comes with an awesome travel case for easy storage on-the-go and is water-resistant and can be used in the shower.
With two speed settings, you can use the lower speed for a gentle, everyday cleanse, or the higher speed for deeper exfoliation. Get ready to step up your beauty game!
How to Use:
1. To start, use a wipe or your favorite remover to get rid of any makeup on your face before using your spin brush. This will improve your cleansing experience and extend the life of your brush heads.
2. Pick your brush head and attach to your device handle.
3. Wet your face and your brush head with warm water. Apply a dollop of cleanser to the brush, then turn on the device and gently move the brush head in circular motions around your face.
4. Choose your preferred speed. One for gentle everyday cleansing, two for deeper exfoliation.
5. Once you’re done cleansing, turn off the device and rinse your face. Before storing, rinse off the brush head with water and let dry in open air to keep your brushes in tip top condition.